What do I do if I want to return something?
Obviously we want you to be completely overjoyed with your new purchase. However if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any items you may return them to us within 7 days by following the procedure outlined below.
- Call us on 0161 839 7244 or email email@example.com to let us know you wish to return an item.
- We will give you an authorization code and the return address to send your parcel to.
- Send the item within 7 days in a secure parcel and include a note stating your authorization code.
Goods that are sent back us should be done so in their original, resalable condition, and will be inspected upon receipt.
What will be refunded?
- Unfortunately we do not offer a refund on any delivery charges. Therefore the amount refunded to your card will be the price of the items minus any delivery charges. If you ordered over £30 and received free delivery we will still deduct the standard delivery charge from the price of the returned item.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for the refund to be credited to your account. This is down to your bank or card issuer and is out of our control.
- Refunds will only be credited to you via the original method of payment.
What if my goods are faulty?
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty item we will be happy to refund you in full. Please follow the same procedure as above.
Just a few other things…
For hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns on certain items. These will be marked with a * on the website so please be aware of this when purchasing.
Goods remain the responsibility of the customer until we receive them back. Therefore please send any returns via a recorded delivery service as we cannot accept any responsibility for loss in the post.