It appears the feud of all feuds between rap royalty Nicki Minaj & Cardi B has now come to end.
Yesterday, Minaj tweeted to her 20.8 millions followers a heart felt message about being Positive from now, thanking her fans for all the support and encouragement this past year.
Fast forward 7 hours and Cardi B uploaded a screen shot of the tweet with the caption, "@Nickiminaj alright then! Lets keep it positive and keep it pushing"
How did this feud Start????? We've got you covered, read the below...
- The feud between the pair started way back in March 2017 when Minaj liked an instagram comment dissing Cardi's Rapping. A screen shot of the moment was uploaded on to the internet which was soon tweeted directly to Cardi B by fans. However, there has always been speculation about the screen shot being a fake. Considering Minaj a few weeks later was seen dancing to Cardi anthem 'Bodak Yellow'
- Minaj featured on a song called 'No flag' along with Cardi's Husband Offset. In the song Minaj appears to be firing shots another female rapper with her lyrics, "I heard these labels are trying to make another me, everything your getting is because of me". Once again it was down to the fans who speculated the diss was to Cardi B.
- Minaj was quick to tweet that the lyrics were not in fact aimed at Cardi and were wrote months in advance.
- August 2017 This time whilst Cardi B was performing on stage she called out an unnamed woman "you know this b**** she never f****** liked me, and all of a sudden she wants to be friends with me - no b****"
- Both rappers then appeared on a track 'Motorsport' with rap trio Migos. They later addressed rumours that the lyrics Both used were not disses to one another
Throughout 2017 this was a continued situation between the pair. Any songs featured or singles were not being carefully examined by both fan bases looking for anything that be referred to either one.
- Fast forward to the 2018 met gala the pair were spotting speaking to one another. It is said the pair were brought together by designer Jeremy Scott.
- Nicki Minaj shortly after offered Cardi B some friendly advice on her radio show 'Queen'. "To me, she may have taken an issue with things that ive said, but im not going to bite my tongue. You gotta have thick skin. People talk shit about me all the time. You cant expect to be liked, loved and praised all the f****** time. Give me a break"
- The event that was on everyones lips was the physically altercations between the pair at the 2018 Haarpers Bizarre party at New York Fashion Week. Cardi is said to have approached Minaj's table when the altercation started resulting in Cardi B being elbowed in the face and later throwing her shoe at Minaj table. Resulting in Cardi B being escorted out by security.